Who can apply?
To be eligible for a Lombard Visa card, you must:
- Be a permanent resident of Australia
- 18 years of age or over
- Currently employed full time, employed permanent part-time or permanent casual (25+ set hours per week) or earn over $25,000 gross per year. Click here to view the acceptable sources of income.
- Have a good credit rating
What will you need to complete your application?
- Two forms or personal identification (current Australian Drivers licence or passport and Medicare card). Click here to view all forms of acceptable identification.
- Details of your income, assets and liabilities
- Accountant's name and contact number (if self-employed)
- Two personal references (not living at the same address)
Please allow 10-15 minutes to complete this form.
For security reasons, if you leave your application unattended for more than 20 minutes your application will be cancelled. Any information entered will not be saved.
Once you complete this form, you'll receive a response within 30 minutes.