What is Lombard?
Lombard is provided by Flexicards Australia Pty Ltd ABN 31 099 651 877 and Australian Credit Licence number 247 415 (Lombard) is an alternative payment solution for Australian households. Lombard offers two main products – the Lombard 180 card and the Lombard 55 card (Lombard cards). Lombard offers a simple, innovative and straightforward way to finance your lifestyle with attractive Interest Free terms.
Who owns Lombard?
Established in 2004, Lombard is part of the ASX listed FlexiGroup Limited Group. Lombard offers consumer finance options for household and lifestyle purchases through retail outlets and third party distribution channels (Lombard retailers).
What are the benefits of using Lombard?
Lombard gives you the freedom to purchase what you want right now, allowing you to budget for monthly repayments over the Interest Free Term.
- You don’t need cash upfront.
- Lombard 180 card gives you 6 months Interest Free on every card purchase of $250 or more and up to 55 days Interest Free on any purchase under $250.
- Lombard 55 card gives you 55 days Interest Free on card purchases.
- You can use your Lombard card everywhere that Visa is accepted.
- Through the network of Lombard retailers, you can access even more attractive Interest Free terms when you use your Lombard card.
Where can I use a Lombard card?
You can use your Lombard card anywhere Visa is accepted at tens of millions of locations worldwide - online and off. Plus, you can access the network of Lombard retailers for really great offers and even more generous Interest Free terms.
Who are Lombard retailers and where do I find them?
Lombard has a network of leading lifestyle Lombard retailers across Australia. Use our Store finder to find the Lombard retailers closest to you.
How can I access the benefits a Lombard card?
- Apply direct online, in store or over the phone via a Lombard retailer.
- Use your Lombard card anywhere and everywhere that Visa is accepted.
- Pay back the amount in full within the Interest Free Term and you won’t pay a cent of interest.
What can I do if I have any concerns or feedback?
Contact us. Our award winning Customer Service Team will help with your concerns or issues. We genuinely want to hear suggestions for improvement and be given the opportunity to resolve any situations, confusions or complications that may arise. If your complaint is not resolved by the Customer Service Team, refer your complaint to our Service and Recovery Team by calling
1300 858 608 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday. If your complaint is not resolved by the Service and Recovery Team, you can contact our external dispute resolution scheme which is the Credit & Investments Ombudsman (CIO) on 1800 138 422.