“Flight centre travel group expo – interest free” promotion Terms and conditions
“Flight Centre Travel Group Expo – Interest Free” Promotion
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is FlexiCards Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 31 099 651 877) of Level 7, 179 Elizabeth Street, Sydney NSW 2000, telephone 1300 132 301.
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Promotion commences on 5/01/2018 and ends at 11:00pm AEDT on 18/03/2018 (“Promotional Period”).
6. To be eligible to enter, individuals must attend a Flight Centre Travel Group 2018 expo (“Expo”) and book a holiday using Lombard Finance (“Eligible Booking”) at the Expo. A full list of Expo locations and dates is set out in Schedule A below.
7. To enter, individuals must then, during the Promotional Period, visit https://www.lombardfinance.com.au/win-fcgiftcard, follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details (including their full name, mobile number, email address and application ID for their Eligible Booking) and submit the fully completed online entry form.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
9. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid. Any entries where an Eligible Bookings has been cancelled prior to the draw date will be deemed invalid.
10. Only one (1) entry permitted per person, regardless of how many Eligible Bookings are made.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
12. The draw will take place at the Promoter’s office, Level 7, 179 Elizabeth Street, Sydney NSW 2000 on 26/03/2018 at 10:00am AEDT. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published at https://www.lombardfinance.com.au/win-fcgiftcard from 29/03/2018.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The first valid entry drawn will win a $1,500 Fight Centre Travel Group Gift Card and a Samsonite Luggage Kit valued at $2,327.
15. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the gift card are not included. Any unused balance of the gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift card.
16. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take / redeem the prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
17. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
18. Total prize pool value is $3,827.
19. Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
20. A draw for the prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 26/06/2018 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published at https://www.lombardfinance.com.au/win-fcgiftcard from 29/06/2018.
21. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
22. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
23. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
24. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
25. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if any Expo event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use of the prize.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/20860 ACT Permit No. TP17/02626
Schedule A – 2018 Flight Centre Travel Group Expo Locations & Dates
|City||Date & Time (All times referenced are local time)||Location|
|Bisbane||03/02/2018 & 04/02/2018 from 9am to 4pm each day||Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre|
|Perth||03/02/2018 & 04/02/2018 from 10am to 4pm each day||Perth Convention & Exhibition Centre|
|Hobart||04/02/2018 from 10am to 4pm||Princes Wharf No. 1|
|Sydney||10/02/2018 & 11/02/2018 from 10am to 4pm each day||Sydney Showground, Sydney Olympic Park|
|Townsville||11/02/2018 from 9am to 3pm||Townsville Stadium|
|Melbourne||17/02/2018 & 18/02/2018 from 10am to 5pm each day||Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre|
|Newcastle||18/02/2018 from 10am to 4pm||Newcastle Entertainment Centre|
|Adelaide||24/02/2018 & 25/02/2018 from 10am to 4pm each day||Adelaide Convention Centre|
|Cairns||25/02/2018 from 9am to 3pm||Cairns Convention Centre|
|Canberra||25/02/2018 from 10am to 4pm||National Convention Centre|
|Gold Coast||04/03/2018 from 9am to 4pm||Gold Coast Convention & Exhibition Centre|
|Darwin||11/03/2018 from 9am to 4pm||Darwin Convention Centre|